Menu
Community

2015 Women’s Football Clinic 2.0

September 4, 2015 | Staff
Are you ready to step it up a notch? Join us for the Blue Bomber Women’s Football Clinic 2.0, a more advanced clinic than the one we held earlier this summer.

Military & First Responder Appreciation Night

August 11, 2015 | Staff
This Friday’s game against the Toronto Argonauts, will also be the second annual Military & First Responder Appreciation Night at Investors Group Field.

Blue & Gold Women’s Club: BOMBER YOGA

July 21, 2015 | Staff
Please join us for our first annual Blue & Gold Women’s Club Bomber YOGA workshop on the turf at Investors Group Field on August 4th!

Purolator Tackle Hunger raises 297,200 pounds of food for Winnipeg Harvest

July 13, 2015 | Staff
Purolator Tackle Hunger raises 297,200 pounds of food for Winnipeg Harvest.

Pembina Trails Human Rights Project

May 19, 2015 | Staff
After a year of planning and learning focused on human rights, students and staff of the Pembina Trails School Division will now converge on Investors Group Field for a two day event on May 20th ...

Blue Bombers Mother’s Day Brunch

March 25, 2015 | Staff
Treat Mom to the Mother’s Day she deserves! Join us on Sunday, May 10th in the Pinnacle Club at Investors Group Field for the first event Winnipeg Blue Bombers Mother’s Day Brunch. With a ...

Pembina Trails Human Rights Project at Investors Group Field

February 12, 2015 | Staff
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Investors Group Field, and Pembina Trails School Division Join Forces to Bring Awareness to Human Rights of Children.

I Love To Read Month

February 10, 2015 | Staff
February is I Love To Read Month, and the Winnipeg Football Club is breaking its own record for participation in the annual event.

Bombers Launch Free Football Program For Youth

January 28, 2015 | Staff
The Winnipeg Football Club, in partnership with the University of Winnipeg, Spence Neighborhood Association, and Youth Agencies Alliance, is pleased to announce the launch of two free winter ...

Bomber Flight Crew Needs 2015 Volunteers

January 13, 2015 | Staff
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers Flight Crew is looking for you! We have many volunteer opportunities coming up in 2015 season…

Bombers 2014 Pink Game

October 7, 2014 | Staff
For the fifth year in a row, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are supporting Manitoba breast cancer patients and the Keeping Abreast Fund with their annual pink game on October 18th.

Blue Bomber Blogger: Women’s Football Clinic 2.0

September 26, 2014 | Staff
The Blue & Gold Women’s Club has done it again. The third event of the year was a second Women’s Football Clinic and I was fortunate enough to have the stars align (read: my ...
LOAD MORE NEWS