Each year, The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Perimeter Aviation, and Exchange Income Corporation (EIC) are proud to welcome Indigenous youth and their families from our northern Manitoba communities to IG Field. In 2021, EIC brought in 1,000 members from 80 different First Nations communities.
The program is in support of the Northern Manitoba communities suicide prevention and stay in school initiatives as a reward for leadership and favourable school attendance. Each home game, youth from Northern Manitoban communities receive a VIP Bombers game day experience including:
- A charter flight to and from Winnipeg on Perimeter Airlines
- Round-trip private transportation by the Bombers to the game
- Reserved section of seats at IG Field
- Video board recognition
- Meals and snacks during the game
- A meet and greet with Bomber players on the field at the end of the game
- Merchandise souvenirs to remember their experience
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Perimeter Airlines have welcomed the following communities: Red Sucker Lake First Nation, Wasagamack First Nation, Shamattawa First Nations, York Factory First Nation, O-Pipon-Na-Piwin Cree Nation, Fox Lake Cree Nation, Tataskweyak Cree Nation, Barren Lands First Nation, Northlands First Nation, Sayisi Dene First Nations, God’s Lake Narrows First Nation, Manto Sipi Cree Nation, Garden Hill First Nation, Pimicikamak First Nation, Norway House Cree Nation, Sandy Lake First Nations, Bunibonibee Cree Nation, St. Theresa Point First Nations.
For more information on this program, please contact email@example.com