Park and Ride
There will be a $5.00 per person charge for this round trip service. It will be collected as you get off the bus at Investors Group Field.
Details of the Park & Ride service:
- Children under the age of 12 will ride FREE
- Non-stop service to and from Investors Group Field
- Service starts 2 hours prior to kickoff
- Last buses leave for the stadium 15 minutes prior to kickoff
- Post-game: Park & Ride buses load for departure at the Transit terminal outside of gates 3 and 4. The last buses leave the stadium approximately 20 to 35 minutes after the game. Final departures are announced in-stadium.
PARK AND RIDE PASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BOMBER TICKET CENTRE, $40 FOR A SEASON PASS.
Regular Park & Ride locations include:
- Route 1 – Park & Ride Super Express – McPhillips Station – 484 McPhillips Street. The McPhillips Station Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars;
- Route 2 – Park & Ride Super Express – Club Regent – 1425 Regent Ave West. The Club Regent Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars. (Note – Park and Ride Parking has moved to the east side of Club Regent)
- Route 3 – Park & Ride Super Express – Centre Scolaire Leo-Remillard (CSLR) – 1095 St. Anne’s Road. CSLR can accommodate up to 160 cars.
- Route 4 – Park & Ride Super Express – Manitoba Hydro – 820 Taylor Avenue. The Manitoba Hydro Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars.
- Route 5 – Park & Ride Super Express – at Assiniboia Downs. The Assiniboia Downs Park & Ride can accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 6 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Norbert Hotel – 3540 Pembina Highway. The St. Norbert Hotel can accommodate up to 200 cars.
- Route 7 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Vital Centre – 86-1225 St. Mary’s Road with parking for up to 400 cars in The Bay west side parking lot.