Park and Ride
Winnipeg Blue Bombers Park & Ride
$5.00 payment will be collected when you arrive to IG Field which also covers your return trip home after the game. Season passes can be pre-purchased online through your Winnipeg Blue Bombers Account Manager or you can pay with cash, debit, credit, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
*FACE MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED ON ALL PARK & RIDE TRANSPORTATION*
- Children under the age of 12 will ride FREE
- Non-stop service to and from IG Field
- Service starts 2 hours prior to kickoff
- Last buses leave for the stadium 15 minutes prior to kickoff
- Post-game: Park & Ride buses load for departure at the Transit terminal outside of gates 3 and 4. The last buses leave the stadium approximately 20 to 35 minutes after the game. Final departures are announced in-stadium.
PARK AND RIDE PASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BOMBER TICKET CENTRE, $45 FOR A SEASON PASS.
Regular Park & Ride locations include:
- Route 1 – Park & Ride Super Express – McPhillips Station – 484 McPhillips Street. The McPhillips Station Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars;
- Route 2 – Park & Ride Super Express – Club Regent – 1425 Regent Ave West. The Club Regent Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars. (Note – Park and Ride Parking has moved to the east side of Club Regent)
- Route 3 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Norbert Hotel – 3540 Pembina Highway. The St. Norbert Hotel can accommodate up to 200 cars.
- Route 4 – Park & Ride Super Express – at Assiniboia Downs. The Assiniboia Downs Park & Ride can accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 5 – Park & Ride Super Express -Hudson’s Bay at St. Vital Centre – 86-1225 St. Mary’s Road with parking for up to 400 cars in The Bay west side parking lot.
Winnipeg Transit Park & Ride
Choose one of the following two locations to access the BLUE rapid transit line:
- Seel Station Park and Ride – 1550 Seel Ave.
- Clarence Station Park and Ride – 1240 Clarence Ave.
Winnipeg Transit Fare $3.10 (pay when you get on bus and when you leave after the game)