Blue Bombers 50/50
Winnipeg Blue Bombers 50/50
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers offer our fans a 50/50 Program which supports amateur football and other community programming in the Province of Manitoba.
List of Winners
|L-186769||UNCLAIMED||$25,120||May 31, 2019|
|H-263003||Michael Janciw||$43,985||June 27, 2019|
|P-564235||Joshua Button||$44,350||July 12, 2019|
|E-147160||Alain Clement||$45,068||July 19, 2019|
|X-326369||Kevin Schmidt||$153,208||August 8, 2019|
|U-534069||Ken Lazell||$42,830||August 15, 2019|
|V-317640||Steven Hudson||$48,488||NFL GAME – August 22, 2019|
|M-101294||Jayden Nickel||$107,970||September 7, 2019|
|F-103031||Bart Sutherland||$41,050||September 27, 2019|
|B-564848||UNCLAIMED||$19,158||October 12, 2019|
How it Works:
The Winnipeg Football Club is pleased to offer our fans a 50/50 draw at each Blue Bomber home game at Investors Group Field. During the fourth quarter of every Blue Bomber home game, a winning ticket is randomly drawn from all tickets sold and one lucky fan will take home 50% of proceeds for the game’s tickets sales. The remaining proceeds support amateur football along with other non-profit organizations in Manitoba and community programming sponsored by the Winnipeg Football Club.
Please note: You must be at least 18-years-old to purchase tickets.
In the event of a discrepancy between this list and official winning number, the latter shall prevail.
- Look for 50/50 ticket sellers located throughout the stadium on game day to purchase tickets
- Purchase tickets: 1 for $5, 5 for $10, 25 for $20, or 75 for $40 (cash only)
- Listen to the in-stadium announcer to announce the lucky winning ticket number during the fourth quarter
- The winner will receive 50% of total ticket sales
- Call the Bomber office during business hours to make arrangements to confirm your ticket and prize
- Winners have 30 days from the draw date to claim their prize
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations and additional information
- 50/50 tickets are sold through our Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system at the following prices:
- 1 for $5;
- 5 for $10;
- 25 for $20; or
- 75 for $40.
- If the Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system is not functioning prior to any 50/50 ticket sales being made (e.g. system is unavailable before gates open) non-electronic (paper) tickets will be sold at the following prices:
- 1 for $5;
- 3 for $10;
- If the Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system fails subsequent to selling 50/50 tickets and cannot be restored, sales for the draw will cease and the draw will be made as soon as the system is restored from the tickets sold prior to the system failure.
- Ticket purchasers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. One ticket printed per purchase.
- Tickets are sold in the Pre-game at the Tailgate area from the time of opening (typically 2 hours before kick-off) and sold in the stadium once the gates open (typically 1 hour before kick-off) on game day until the end of the third quarter.
- The 50/50 draw will be made on-camera during the 4th quarter of all Winnipeg Blue Bombers home games. The winning ticket will be randomly drawn from all tickets sold. If the 50/50 draw cannot be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game as soon as possible.
- The winning ticket will be identified by the ticket number and will be:
- Read aloud over the speaker system by the PA announcer;
- Displayed on the video boards in stadium at Investors Group Field;
- Displayed on the ribbon board at Investors Group Field (time permitting);
- Posted at Fan Services (section 111);
- Posted on the bluebombers.com website within 4 hours of the completion of the draw;
- Provided for fans to listen via pre-recorded message by calling the Blue Bomber office at (204) 269-5050; and
- If the draw cannot be made during the game, the winning number will be posted on the bluebombers.com website and made available by calling the Bomber office at (204) 269-5050 as soon as available.
- The winner may call the Winnipeg Football Club office (204) 784-2583 during business hours to set up a time to confirm the winning ticket number in person at the Blue Bomber office. Once the winning ticket number is confirmed by the Winnipeg Football Club the prize will be paid by cheque. The winner will need to bring one piece of photo identification and sign a release to claim the prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Football Club’s 50/50 Program which supports amateur football and other community programming in the Province of Manitoba.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate and purchase a 50/50 ticket. Draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older with the exception of the following:
- WFC directors, officers, managers, employees – included but not limited to WFC full-time and part-time staff, game day staff (e.g. security, operations, productions, parking, retail, etc.), players, coaches and any other worker employed by the WFC, and contracted staff.
- Contractors and employees of contractors engaged to provide information technology and game day production services.
- Ascend FS, Inc. directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors and agents and each of their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- The Winnipeg Football Club Raffle License (LGCA-1482-rf-31685) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. Please click here for LGCA Raffle Terms and Conditions.
- For the August 8, 2019 draw only the pot will begin at $100,000 and the winner will receive half of the total pot which will include total tickets sold for the draw