Blue Bombers 50/50
Winnipeg Blue Bombers 50/50 presented by Abell Pest Control
Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans are teaming up with Abell Pest Control to support the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 50/50 Program which supports amateur football and other community programming in the Province of Manitoba.
How it Works:
The Blue Bombers and Abell Pest Control are pleased to offer our fans a 50/50 draw at each Blue Bomber home game at Investors Group Field.
- Look for 50/50 ticket sellers located throughout the stadium on game day to purchase tickets
- Purchase tickets: one for $5, three for $10, ten for $20, or 50 for $50 (cash only)
- Listen to the in-stadium announcer to announce the lucky winning ticket number during the fourth quarter
- The winner will receive 50% of total ticket sales
- Call the Bomber office during business hours to make arrangements to confirm your ticket and prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the draw date to claim their prize.
During the fourth quarter of every Blue Bomber home game, a winning ticket is randomly drawn from all tickets sold and one lucky fan will take home 50% of proceeds for the game’s tickets sales. The remaining proceeds support amateur football along with other non-profit organizations in Manitoba and community programming sponsored by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
Please note: You must be at least 18-years-old to purchase tickets.
In the event of a discrepancy between this list and official winning number, the latter shall prevail.
List of Winners
|J-558061||Mark Hupe||$47,243||October 14, 2017|
|H-150071||Shayne Yaschyshyn||$51,018||October 6, 2017|
|G-218555||Kenneth King||$44,525||September 22, 2017|
|F-113718||Ken Baker||$129,078||September 9, 2017|
|E-309370||Tyler Jackson||$199,673||August 17, 2017|
|D-227633||Kaelee Courchaine||$48,313||July 27, 2017|
|C-181385||Shane Storie||$46,758||July 13, 2017|
|B-453611||Leonard Van De Spiegle||$65,633||July 7, 2017|
|A-434155||Violet Provenski||$34,398||June 15, 2017|
|Z-151565||Charles Devenney||$2,713||June 8, 2017|
Rules & Regulations
Please see below for the Blue Bombers 50/50 Rules and Regulations and additional information:
- 50/50 tickets are sold through our 50/50 Central electronic system at the following prices:
- 1 for $5;
- 3 for $10;
- 10 for $20;
- 50 for $50.
- If the 50/50 Central electronic system is not functioning prior to any 50/50 ticket sales being made (e.g. system is unavailable before gates open) non-electronic (paper) tickets will be sold at the following prices:
- 1 for $5;
- 3 for $10;
- If the 50/50 Central electronic system fails subsequent to selling 50/50 tickets and cannot be restored, sales for the draw will cease and the draw will be made as soon as the system is restored from the tickets sold prior to the system failure.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate and purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket purchasers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. One ticket printed per purchase.
- Tickets are sold from the time the gates open on game day until the end of the 3rd quarter.
- The 50/50 draw will be made during the 4th quarter of all Winnipeg Blue Bombers home games. The winning ticket will be randomly drawn from all tickets sold. If the 50/50 draw cannot be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game as soon as possible.
- The winning ticket will be identified by the ticket number and will be:
- Read aloud over the speaker system by the PA announcer
- Displayed on the video boards in stadium at Investors Group Field
- Displayed on the ribbon board at Investors Group Field (time permitting)
- Posted at Fan Services (section 111)
- Posted on the bluebombers.com website within 4 hours of the completion of the draw
- Provided for fans to listen via pre-recorded message by calling the Blue Bomber office at (204) 269-5050
- If the draw cannot be made during the game, the winning number will be posted on the bluebombers.com website and made available by calling the Bomber office at (204) 269- 5050 as soon as available
- The winner may call the Blue Bomber office (204) 784-2583 during business hours to set up a time to confirm the winning ticket number in person at the Blue Bomber office. Once the winning ticket number is confirmed by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers the prize will be paid by cheque. The winner will need to bring one piece of photo identification to claim the prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Blue Bomber’s 50/50 Program which supports amateur football and other community programming in the Province of Manitoba.
- Draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older with the exception of the following :
- WFC staff /employees (included but not limited to WFC full-time and part-time staff, game day staff (e.g. security, operations, productions, parking, retail, etc.), players, coaches and any other worker employed by the WFC
- WFC contractors and employees of contractors engaged to provide information technology and game day production services
- WFC Board of Directors
- Ovations (Spectra Food Services & Hospitality) staff/ employees
- 50/50 Central (Pointstreak) staff/ employees
- The Blue Bombers Raffle License (LGA 1482-RF) is issued by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. Please click here for LGA Raffle Terms and Conditions