Winnipeg Football Club 50/50 Official Rules
The Winnipeg Football Club is pleased to offer our fans a 50/50 draw at each Blue Bombers home game at IG Field, presented by PlayNow. Tickets can be purchased online at www.bluebombers5050.com or at a 50/50 kiosk at IG Field on Game Day. During the fourth quarter of every Blue Bomber home game, a winning ticket is randomly drawn from all tickets sold and one lucky fan will take home 50% of proceeds for the game’s tickets sales. The remaining proceeds support amateur football along with other non-profit organizations in Manitoba and community programming sponsored by the Winnipeg Football Club.
Please note: Tickets can be purchased by individuals 18 years or older, located within Manitoba’s provincial borders at the time of purchase.
In the event of a discrepancy between this list and official winning number, the latter shall prevail.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Rules & Regulations and additional information
- 50/50 tickets are sold through our Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system at the following prices. In-Stadium sales: Visa, MasterCard or Debit. Online sales: Visa and MasterCard only.
If the Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system fails subsequent to selling 50/50 tickets and cannot be restored, sales for the draw will cease and the draw will be made as soon as the system is restored from the tickets sold prior to the system failure.
- Ticket purchasers receive their ticket listing their numbers. One ticket per purchase. In-Stadium purchases provided a printed ticket. Online sales receive ticket via the email address provided during purchase.
- Ticket sales will open online at 11:00am three (3) days prior to Game Day until the end of the third quarter.
- In-Stadium ticket purchases will be available when gates open at 50/50 kiosks throughout the stadium until the end of the third quarter.
- The 50/50 draw will be made during the 4th quarter of all Winnipeg Blue Bombers home games. The winning ticket will be randomly drawn from all tickets sold. If the 50/50 draw cannot be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game as soon as possible.
- The winning ticket will be identified by the ticket number and will be:
- Read aloud over the speaker system at IG Field by the PA announcer;
- Displayed on the video boards in stadium at IG Field;
- Displayed on the ribbon board at IG Field (time permitting);
- Posted at Fan Services at IG Field (section 111);
- Posted on the www.bluebombers.com website within 4 hours of the completion of the draw;
- Provided for fans to listen via pre-recorded message by calling the Blue Bomber office at (204) 269-5050; and
- If the draw cannot be made during the game, the winning number will be posted on the www.bluebombers.com website and made available by calling the Bomber office at (204) 269-5050 as soon as available.
- If the winning ticket was sold In-Stadium, the winner may call the Winnipeg Football Club office (204) 784-2583 during business hours to set up a time to confirm the winning ticket number in person at the Blue Bombers office. If the winning ticket is sold In-Stadium, the winner will need to bring one piece of photo identification to IG Field and sign a release to claim the prize.
If the winning ticket was sold online, the winner will be contacted using the phone number and/or email address provided during ticket purchase and an electronic prize release will be sent to the winner. Once the winner agrees to the terms and conditions of the prize release, a cheque will be issued to the winner for the prize amount.
By claiming the 50/50 prize, the winner gives the Winnipeg Football Club the right to publish the winner’s name and prize amount. Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the 50/50 raffle as it verifies that prizes are won.
- Winners have thirty (30) days from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Football Club’s 50/50 Program which supports amateur football and other community programming in the Province of Manitoba.
- Prize is paid by cheque within ten (10) business days of the winner claiming the prize and number is confirmed by the Winnipeg Football Club.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate and purchase a 50/50 ticket. Ticket purchaser must be located within Manitoba’s provincial borders at the time of purchase or be a resident of Manitoba.
Draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older with the exception of the following:
- WFC directors, officers, managers, employees – included but not limited to WFC full-time and part-time staff, game day staff (e.g. security, operations, productions, parking, retail, etc.), players, coaches and any other worker employed by the WFC, and contracted staff.
- Contractors and employees of contractors engaged to provide information technology and game day production services.
- The Winnipeg Football Club Raffle License (LGCA 1482-RF-40420) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. Please click here for LGCA Raffle Terms and Conditions.
- For the August 3, 2023 draw only the pot will begin at $100,000 and the winner will receive half of the total pot which will include total tickets sold for the draw.
Questions or concerns regarding the 50/50 program should be addressed to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at:
315 Chancellor Matheson Rd Winnipeg, MB R3T 1Z2
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 50/50 Program.