Key Game Day Transportation Information
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers would like to advise fans of important information regarding parking and transportation on game days as road work on University Crescent resumes.
Fans should expect delays due to city road work around the stadium on University Crescent and throughout the city on main routes to the stadium. Fans are therefore encouraged to check their Waze app for live traffic updates prior to leaving for the stadium, and to arrive early to ensure entry to the stadium for kickoff.
Parking passes can be pre-purchased online through their Winnipeg Blue Bombers Account Manager, or fans may pay upon arrival at IG Field with cash, debit, credit, Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Winnipeg Transit Park & Ride: Fans can choose one of the following two locations to access the BLUE Rapid Transit line:
- Seel Station Park and Ride – 1550 Seel Ave.
- Clarence Station Park and Ride – 1240 Clarence Ave.
The BLUE Rapid Transit line is subject to the regular Winnipeg Transit Fare of $3.15. Fans may pay when boarding the bus. The BLUE Rapid Transit route is a dedicated road for buses only, bypassing regular traffic on the way to the stadium.
Five Park & Ride Locations: A $5.00 charge per person will be collected upon arrival at IG Field, which also covers the return trip after the game. Season passes can be pre-purchased online through the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Account Manager or fans can pay with cash, debit, credit, Apple Wallet or Google Pay. The first bus will leave the Park & Ride location 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Route 1 – McPhillips Station – 484 McPhillips Street
- Route 2 – Club Regent – 1425 Regent Ave West
- Route 3 – St. Norbert Hotel – 3540 Pembina Hwy
- Route 4 – Assiniboia Downs – 3975 Portage Ave
- Route 5 – St. Vital Centre – 86-1225 St. Mary’s Road
Ride Share & Taxis: All ride share vehicles and Taxis are required to enter via Chancellor Matheson for drop off. The pick-up zone after the game will be located outside Gate 1.
- Our popular Bike Valet will be operating outside of Gate 3 as in years past.
- Regular Winnipeg Transit Routes
- Fans are asked to check online with Winnipeg Transit for regularly scheduled transit routes.