The Winnipeg Football Club thanks you for your desire to include our organization in your upcoming event and we wish you great success with your fundraiser.
Our team, staff, and volunteers aim to serve non-profit and charitable organizations across rural Manitoba and within Winnipeg. We support thousands of community endeavours each year, fulfilling donation requests from registered charities and non-profit organizations to assist with their fundraising efforts.
While we would like to support every organization, we receive a high volume of requests each day. To ensure we are supporting as many charitable organizations as possible, we have focused our efforts in the following areas: amateur sport, education, and health & wellness. Please review our guidelines below.
Request must be submitted using the form below. We no longer accept requests via mail, email, fax or telephone.
The following eligibility requirements have been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that seek our support.
Please note the Bombers have a provincial focus for in-kind donations. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot consider requests outside of Manitoba.
To support as many organizations as possible, the Bombers provide one donation per approved charitable organization per year.
- Requests must be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event.
- Requests must be for fundraising purposes only (ex. Silent or live auction, raffle).
- Registered charitable organizations located within Manitoba and centered on education, health, amateur football and other grassroot sports will take precedence.
- Every effort is made to donate to organizations and events whose requests meet the above criteria. However, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Submission of this form does not guarantee a donation. If your donation request is approved, your group will be contacted a minimum of two weeks prior to your event. The donation must be picked up at IG Field. We are unable to accept calls regarding the status of your request.
Donations will be available for pick up approximately two (2) weeks before the item is needed for the event.
- Awards, door prizes or incentive programs
- We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns (i.e., United Way, Relay for Life, etc.) because we contribute to those charities directly
- Requests for operating expenses
- Monetary donations
- Individuals or individual pursuits, wedding socials, fraternal, labour or political groups
- Third party requests