Each year, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers assist thousands of community endeavors throughout the Province of Manitoba. Our team, staff, and volunteers aim to serve non-profit and charitable organizations across rural Manitoba and within Winnipeg.While we would like to support every organization, we receive a high volume of requests each day. To ensure we are supporting as many charitable organizations as possible, we have focused our efforts in the following areas: amateur sport, education, and health & wellness.Please review our guidelines below to help determine whether we will be able to support your project.
All donation requests must be submitted by email six weeks before the event date to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative from the Community Relations Department will contact you within 6-10 business days once the request has been received.
- To support as many organizations as possible, the Bombers will provide one donation per charitable organization per year.
- The Bombers have a provincial focus for in-kind donations. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we will not consider requests outside of Manitoba
- We do not support socials, individuals or third-party fundraising events.
- Registered charitable organizations located within Manitoba and centered on education, health, and amateur football will usually receive support- depending on the nature and scope of the request or event. You will need the following information to complete your donation request:
- Event Information (Name, Date, Location, Description)
- Charity Information (Organization, Address, Phone, registration number, etc.)
- Contact Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number)
Please submit your request on letterhead to email@example.com.
Every effort is made to donate to organizations and events whose requests meet the above criteria. However, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.