October 31, 2007

Bombers lead East with 10 all-stars

The Bomber selections on offence include quarterback Kevin Glenn, running back Charles Roberts, receivers Derick Armstrong, Terrence Edwards and Milt Stegall and offensive linemen Alexandre Gauthier and Dan Goodspeed.

On defence, the Bomber all-stars include defensive tackle Doug Brown, defensive end Tom Canada and linebacker Barrin Simpson.

The Division All-Stars were selected by 56 voting members of the Football Reporters of Canada, the eight CFL head coaches and CFL fans from across the country., for the first time in CFL history, were given the opportunity to vote on the Division All-Stars through the Future Shop CFL All-Star Balloting program introduced earlier this year. Fan votes are weighted to be 25 per cent of the total vote and the FRC and head coaches votes account for the remaining 75 per cent.

Through the Future Shop CFL All-Star Balloting program, 600,000 player selections were cast by fans across the country.

The FRC voting panel consists of representation from each CFL market and a national chapter.

The Future Shop CFL All-Star Balloting program re-opens today for fans to cast their selections for the 2007 CFL All-Stars. The final round of voting for fans closes on Saturday, Nov. 10. The CFL All-Stars will be announced on Friday, Nov. 23 during Grey Cup Week in Toronto. Fans can vote by visiting or 

Click here for a complete list of East and West All-Stars