The Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Bell are committed to making youth tackle football more accessible by supporting families who may require financial assistance. All thirteen clubs affiliated with the Manitoba Minor Football Association (MMFA) will benefit from a grant program funded by Bell to cover registration fees associated with their tackle football program.
Youth must be between the ages of 8-16 years old and must be enrolled in school.
The Winnipeg Football Club will be selecting a minimum of three applications for each club. Applications that meet the criteria will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Net family household income must be under $60,000 a year
- Youth has not participated in a tackle football program in the past two years
- Family must reside in the Province of Manitoba
- Priority will be given to youth who are new to tackle football
- If approved, the cheque will be made payable to the MMFA club indicated on your application
- Funding will be sent directly to Manitoba Minor Football Association Club
Please complete the online application form (this form should be completed by a parent/guardian or caregiver):