Park and Ride
PARK & RIDE is presented by Manitoba Public Insurance.
There will be a $5.00 per person charge for this round trip service. It will be collected as you get off the bus at Investors Group Field.
Details of the Park & Ride service:
- Children under the age of 12 will ride FREE;
- Buses will begin departing all locations 120 minutes before kickoff;
- Last buses will leave locations 15 minutes before kickoff;
- Once a bus is full, it will depart for the stadium. Another will begin loading immediately after to ensure the fastest service possible.
- Post-game: All Park & Ride buses load for departure on Chancellor Matheson Road. The last buses leave the stadium approximately 35-45 minutes after the game, and is announced in-stadium in advance of final departures.
PARK AND RIDE PASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BOMBER TICKET CENTRE, $40 FOR A SEASON PASS.
Regular Park & Ride locations include:
- Route 1 – Park & Ride Super Express – McPhillips Station – 484 McPhillips Street. The McPhillips Station Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars;
- Route 2 – Park & Ride Super Express – Club Regent – 1425 Regent Ave West. The Club Regent Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars. (Note – space may be limited during construction.)
- Route 3 – Park & Ride Super Express – Centre Scolaire Leo-Remillard (CSLR) – 1095 St. Anne’s Road. CSLR can accommodate up to 160 cars.
- Route 4 – Park & Ride Super Express – Manitoba Hydro – 820 Taylor Avenue. The Manitoba Hydro Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars.
- Route 5 – Park & Ride Super Express – at Assiniboia Downs. The Assiniboia Downs Park & Ridecan accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 6 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Norbert Hotel – 3540 Pembina Highway. The St. Norbert Hotel can accommodate up to 200 cars.
- Route 7 – Park & Ride — Southdale Red River Co-op Food Store – 77 Vermillion Road. The Southdale Park & Ride can accommodate up to 200 cars.