Blue Bombers Referral Program
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are pleased to offer the 2017 Season Ticket Referral Program. We want to reward you for building the Bomber Nation.
There are two ways to earn referral rewards, refer a new Season Ticket Member, or add seats to your current Season Ticket Membership.
Refer a new Season Ticket Member
New Season Ticket Member Referral Reward bonus:
- Refer a new P1 – P4 seat and receive a $200 Bomber Store Gift Card.
- Refer a new P5 – P7 seat and receive a $100 Bomber Store Gift Card.
- Special VIP invitation for 2 to a Nissan pre-game sideline experience at a 2017 Bomber home game
To qualify for your referral reward bonus, Season Ticket Members are invited to provide the Winnipeg Football Club with the contact information of potential new Season Ticket Members. Our Season Ticket Account Representatives will follow up with the potential new Season Ticket Member.
Add additional seats to your current Season Ticket Membership
By increasing the number of Season Tickets in your account, you will receive the following:
- $100 Bomber Store Gift Card
- Special VIP invitation for 2 to a Nissan pre-game sideline experience at a 2017 Bomber home game.
- Program does not apply to resellers
- Season Tickets must be paid in full in order to receive to reward.
- Transferred Season Tickets of any kind are not eligible for rewards.
- Rewards are awarded only for referral sales to new Season Ticket Members.
- Referral must be communicated within 5 business days of initial payment to qualify.
- Add-on Season Tickets are defined as any Season Ticket purchased in addition to total number of tickets initially invoiced for 2017 season. Season Ticket Holders may not release a seat (seats) and add-back the seat (seats) at a later date to receive the referral bonus.
- The Winnipeg Football Club reserves the right to maintain the integrity of the Referral Program and to refuse to allow anyone who attempts to manipulate the Referral Program, to participate.
- The awarding of the gift cards will happen at Season Ticket Pickup and the referred account must be paid in full