Donate Your Tickets
A new partnership with the United Way of Winnipeg lets you donate your unused tickets to kids and their families to attend Bomber games at Investors Group Field.
By supporting the United Way Dream Seats program, you’re giving back to the community and helping kids foster a passion for sports – one ticket at a time.
Will a tax receipt be provided for my ticket donation?
Yes! You will receive a tax receipt directly from the United Way via e-mail for the face value of the tickets you’ve donated.
Why donate my tickets to the United Way Dream Seats?
You will be providing tickets to children and families who otherwise wouldn’t have an opportunity to experience the Winnipeg Blue Bombers!
How do I donate my tickets?
It’s easy to donate your tickets. You can either follow the steps below or contact our Fan Services team by phone (204) 784-7448
or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login: Log into your MyBomber Tickets Account using your Bomber Account ID or the email address associated with your account.
- Manage: Click “Manage My Tickets” and navigate to the game you’d like to donate.
- Select Seats: Choose the seats you’d like to donate and click “Donate to Charity”
- Approve: Review your selections and click “Continue to donate”
- Select a Charity: Select the charity to receive your tickets (In the Game: United Way Dream Seats is the only option) and confirm that the seats will be removed from your account and donated to the selected charity. You may also choose to donate anonymously. Click on “donate now” to continue.
- Thank You! You will receive an email confirming your donation, and the United Way will receive an email notifying them of your donation.
- Tax Receipt: You will receive a tax receipt directly from the United Way via e-mail for the face value of the tickets you’ve donated.