CAN’T MAKE A HOME GAME?
Make a difference by giving your seats to someone in need through our In-The-Game Program, plus get a tax receipt for your donation! By supporting the United Way of Winnipeg, you’re giving back to the community and helping kids foster a passion for sports – one ticket at a time.
How to donate your tickets:
It’s easy to donate your tickets, simply follow the steps below up to 72 hours prior to any home game:
- Login: Log into My Bomber Account [Click Here] using your email address associated with your account.
- Manage: Click “Tickets” and select the game you’d like to donate.
- Select Donate: Click the “three dots” to the right of SEND and select “Donate”.
- Select Seats: Choose the seat(s) you wish to donate and click the “DONATE” button.
- Select a Charity: Select the charity to receive your tickets (In the Game: United Way Dream Seats is the only option) and click “CONTINUE”
- Confirm: Click “CONFIRM” to complete your donation.
- Thank You! The United Way will receive an email notifying them of your donation.
- Tax Receipt: You will receive a tax receipt directly from the United Way via e-mail for the face value of the tickets you’ve donated in the first quarter of 2019.
Up to one week prior to each home game, exchange tickets that you can’t use for extra tickets to our last home game.
How to swap tickets:
To swap your tickets online, simply follow the steps below:
- Login: Log into your My Bomber Account [Click Here] using the email address associated with your account.
- Manage: Click “Tickets” and select the game you’d like to swap.
- Select Exchange: Click the “three dots” at the top beside SEND and select “Exchange”.
- Select Seats: Choose the seat(s) you wish to exchange and click the “exchange” button at the top right.
- Read the Policy: Read the policy and click “Continue to exchange”.
- Select New Event: Choose the event you wish to exchange your seat(s) for and click “continue”.
- Select New Seat(s): Select your new seat location(s) and click “Checkout”.
- Review: Review your exchange and click “exchange seats”.
- Order Summary: Choose a delivery method and click “Continue”. * Will Call is the only option, however your seats can still be managed/printed via your “My Bomber Account” once complete.
- Confirmation: All done. You can review the process and go back to your account to manage, print or send your new ticket(s).
You may also swap tickets by contacting our ticketing department by phone at 204-784-7448 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Seats may be exchanged on a 1:1 ratio for best available seating of equal or lesser value while supplies last. Charges will apply for seat upgrades. Surrendered seats will be re-sold via standard sales channels.