Congratulations to our winner!
My Gym St Vital
Manitoba Chambers of Commerce and The Winnipeg Blue Bombers understand the importance of small businesses in Manitoba. Which is why we have partnered to present one small business with a sponsorship package (value of $50,000) for the 2022 season. The chosen business will benefit from the sponsorship package by the promotional reach to thousands of football fans throughout the 2022 season for promotional purposes.
If your for-profit small business is making a big impact in the community, submit an online application for consideration between March 17, 2022 and April 7, 2022. All eligible entries received during the submission period will be judged on the following criteria:
- Completion of application
- Depth of community involvement
- Worthiness of business and brand
- Business and sponsorship category a good fit to partner with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Five (5) Small Business Finalists will be chosen by the Winnipeg Football Club and Manitoba Chambers of Commerce executives and invited to submit a two-minute pitch video of why their company is the most deserving small business to be awarded the prize. Each of the five (5) finalists will receive a $250 Bomber Store Gift Card and a custom Blue Bombers jersey with their company name.
The wining pitch will be selected by Manitoba Chambers of Commerce and Winnipeg Football Club executives. As a small business showcase winner, you will receive a variety of sponsorship prizing that is designed to bring a new level of attention to your small business. These include:
- Video board logo advertising in-stadium for the 2022 Blue Bomber Season (five minutes of time, in 15 second increments)
- 100,000 website ad impressions on bluebombers.com
- Spotlight article on bluebombers.com with company logo, business description and link to businesses website. A link to the article will be posted on Blue Bombers social media channels
- Five (5) custom Blue Bombers jerseys with the small business name on the back of the jersey along with the 22 to represent the year the prize was won
Submissions due by 11:59 pm on April 7, 2022
No purchase required. Contest begins on March 17, 2022 at 10:00:00 a.m. central time (“CT”) and ends on April 7, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. Open only to for-profit Small Businesses (as defined in the Contest Rules) that are located in and primarily operate in the Province of Manitoba. There are a total of 6 prizes available to be won (5 for the selected finalists and 1 for the grand prize winner) as detailed in the Contest Rules (approximate retail value ranging from CAD$450 to CAD$50,000). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and the entrant’s responses to the questions in the Entry Materials in relation to the judging criteria as described in the Contest Rules at the Sponsors’ sole discretionary. Full Contest Rules available at: www.bluebombers.com/small-business-showcase-rules-regulations