The Winnipeg Football has a mandate to advance and support amateur and youth football throughout Manitoba. One of the ways we do this is by recognizing high school football coaches who are making a difference in the lives of their players and our community.
We want to hear about coaches who:
- Teach the fundamentals of football while motivating their athletes to achieve excellence
- Promote football through dedication to their school, community, and players
- Demonstrate a commitment to player development and safety
- Develops respectful relationships with players, the game, and their community
- Lead with positivity and dedication both on and off the field
All high school football coaches in the Province of Manitoba are eligible and are evaluated on the above factors as well as the overall performance of their team.
Successful recipients are presented with a $100 gift card to the Bomber Store and a $500 cheque for their school’s program, made possible through the Blue Bombers 50/50 program. They are also recognized at half-time of a regular season game.
Nominate a deserving coach! Nominees who are selected will be contacted with details.
Raffle License: LGCA 1482-RF-31685