2021 Renewal Draws Terms & Conditions
2021 SEASON TICKET MEMBER DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
WINNIPEG FOOTBALL CLUB // Season Ticket Member Draw
The “Renew and Win” Season Ticket Member Draw (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CST”) on November 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on March 29, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). By entering into this Promotion the Entrant is providing its information to the Winnipeg Football Club (the “Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to the Sponsor.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to the following entities (the “Entrant(s)”):
(1) Any Individual, who is a legal resident of Canada (other than and explicitly excluding residents of Quebec) and who is at least the legal age of majority in his/her province of residence at the time of entry to the Promotion;
(2) Corporations, who, during the Promotion Period, are corporations incorporated or registered under the laws of Canada or any province in Canada. Provided the individual is a legal resident of the age of majority in his/her province of residence, a corporation may, upon being advised of winning a prize in the Promotion, appoint one individual to be the recipient of the prize; and
(3) Partnerships, including limited liability partnerships; which are duly registered to conduct business in the jurisdiction(s) in which they conduct business. Provided the individual is a legal resident of the age of majority in his/her province of residence, a partnership may, upon being advised of winning a prize in the Promotion, appoint one individual to be the recipient of the prize.
The following persons and entities are not eligible to enter the Promotion or having entered, eligible to win:
- the Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiary companies, suppliers of materials or services related to the Promotion (including retailers, and advertising, promotion, fulfilment and marketing agencies)
- Officers, directors, employees of the Sponsor (including players, coaches and administrative staff) or member of the immediate family of an such individuals (mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, wards, spouses (including common-law partners) regardless of where they reside or persons living in the same households with any such individuals (whether related or not).
By entering, the Entrant agrees that he/she has read, understood and will be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges appointed by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. If any term, condition or provision, or portion thereof, of these Official Rules is determined to be void or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such void or unenforceable covenant or provision, or portion thereof, is hereby conceded to be severable from the balance of these Office Rules in that jurisdiction only; such a determination shall not, in any event, affect or impair the validity of the balance of the terms, conditions and provisions of these Official Rules, nor shall it affect or impair the validity of any other term, condition or provision herein contained.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION:
No purchase required. An Entrant is entered into this Promotion by renewing or purchasing his/her/its Blue Bomber Season Ticket Membership, and paying for said season ticket membership in full, by credit card, cash, or cheque or registered and accepted on a payment plan. One entry will be provided for each seat in the entrant’s Blue Bomber Season Ticket Membership that meets the criteria above.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and retail value or fair market value may be more or less.
Three (3) random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor one (1) times per week for a nineteen (19) week period beginning November 24, 2020 until March 30th, 2021, from all entries received during the Promotion Period for the following prizes:
WIN YOUR 2021 SEASON TICKETS: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting solely of one Win Your 2021 Season Ticket(s) package. The Sponsor will provide the Winner with up to two (2) season ticket memberships for the 2021 season based on the actual season tickets in the Winner’s Blue Bomber ticket account at the time of the draw. The prize will be based on the actual number of season tickets in the Winner’s Blue Bomber ticket account to a maximum of two (2) tickets and to a maximum value of $2,238 CAD including taxes. The ARV is up to a maximum of $2,238 CAD.
AUTOGRAPHED PLAYER BLUE BOMBERS JERSEY: There are four (4) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of four (4) Player autographed Blue Bombers Team Jersey. The ARV is $209.99 CAD. The jersey is awarded as presented.
$150 BOMBER STORE GIFT CARD: There is ten (10) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) $150 Bomber Store Gift Card. The ARV is $150.00 CAD. Gift Card redeemable in store only.
BLUE BOMBERS GREY CUP SCORE FOOTBALL: There are eight (8) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) Blue Bombers football. The ARV is $155.00 CAD. The football is awarded as presented.
ROYAL COMMUNTE BACKPACK: There are six (6) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) Zueike Royal Commute Backpack. The ARV is $98.50 CAD.
$100 RESTAURANT GIFT CARD: There is four (4) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) $100 Restaurant Gift Card. The ARV is $100.00 CAD. Selected restaurant will be at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
JIM BEAM PRIZE PACK: There is six (6) prizes available to be won, consisting solely of one (1) 750 ml Jim Beam White Bourbon, one (1) 750 ml Sauza Gold tequila, one (1) Canadian Club premium rye, one (1) 750 ml Summit vodka, two (2) Jim Beam Bomber glasses, one (1) pair of Jim Beam socks, one (1) mini football, one (1) Sauza glass, one (1) Canadian Club toque. The ARV is $175.00 CAD. Must be 18 years of age to accept this prize.
107th GREY CUP CHAMPION PRIZE PACK: There are eight (8) prizes available to be won, each consisting solely of one (1) prize pack valued at $200.00 CAD. The ARV is $200.00 CAD for each prize.
BOMBER MERCHANDISE PRIZE PACK: There are ten (10) prizes available to be won, each consisting solely of one (1) prize pack valued at $200.00 CAD. The ARV is $200.00 CAD for each prize
Each of the draws set out above shall be conducted in the order in which the prizes appear in these Official Rules.
ODDS OF WINNING:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
NOTIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION:
Entrants selected in the above referenced draws (the “Selected Entrants”) will receive notification via electronic mail, and/or phone call using the contact information provided on entry. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure their electronic mailing address and phone number are correct. In order for the Selected Entrant to win the relevant prize:
- The Sponsor must receive a response to the notification from the Selected Entrant within seven (7) days from time of its delivery, and
- Selected Entrants must correctly answer (without assistance of any kind) a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone or in person.
If a selected Entrant (i) cannot be contacted within seven (7) days (including if any document, prize or notification is returned as undeliverable); (ii) does not respond to the notification within seven (7) business days as addressed; (iii) is unable to answer the skill-testing question correctly within the allowed time period; (iv) is found to be not in compliance with these Official Rules; or (v) declines acceptance of a prize for any reason, then the Selected Entrant will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate Entrant, which alternate Selected Entrant shall be determined by a further draw.
CONDITIONS: Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and no prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer, exchange or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes are provided “as is” without further warranty, representation, condition, or guarantee, express or implied, of any kind. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the ARV of the prize as stated in these Official Rules), including without limitation, a cash award, in its sole and absolute discretion. The actual value of the prizes described above depends on market conditions at time of fulfilment. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified herein are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes.
CONSENT TO PUBLICITY: By participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize, the Entrant grants to the Sponsor and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed, the winner’s or (if applicable) its appointee’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, comments, city and province of residence, and biographical information (e.g. age) (“Personal Information”), and if the Entrant is a corporation or partnership, the right to use its name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Business Information”), as the case may be, for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications, worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law, and releases the Releasees from any liability with respect thereto. For certainty, in granting the Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use the Entrant’s Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion, the Entrant may be required to enter into certain media release agreements granting rights and use of the same, which, as a condition of participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize the Entrant hereby agree to enter into any such media release agreement, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor may also require the Entrant (or if applicable, it’s appointee) sign a Confirmation of Compliance indicating that the Entrant and/or the appointee acknowledge and agree to be bound by and comply with the terms of these Official Rules.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS:
(A) AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS OF MATERIALS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE PROMOTION (INCLUDING RETAILERS, AND ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES) AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MADE BY ENTRANTS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPATION OR ATTEMPTED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION OF WINNERS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE, ATTEMPTED USE, OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY, INCLUDING AS SET OUT BELOW IN THE “DISCLAIMER” SECTION;
(B) AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ON THE PART OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR PARTIES RELATED IN ANY WAY AND FOR REASON TO THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH, AND PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR INJURY; AND
(C) WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Releasees, assume no responsibility or liability for entries that are: not received, late, lost, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, garbled, damaged, delayed, destroyed, undelivered or misdirected, altered, or otherwise irregular, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, all of which may be disqualified and judged void. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to the Entrants in the Promotion. As a condition of accepting the prize, entrant agrees to furnish any requested information needed for tax reporting.
CONTEST MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Promotion in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is impair or corrupted or is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including without limitation, computer viruses, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper conduct, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion (or any portion thereof) as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man made epidemic or health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war or any federal, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, the order of any court or jurisdiction, or by any other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate this Promotion.
Releasees are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to:
- incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information;
- any failure of, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or problems with websites associated with the Promotion, including the website and the application or microsite associated with the website;
- transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, cable, satellite, or internet service providers (“ISP”), computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, mail delays, postal strikes, or any combination thereof; and/or
- any injury or damage to the Entrant or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or in any other Promotion-related materials.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify an Entrant from participating in this Promotion if such Entrant:
(1) violates the Official Rules;
(2) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including by generating entries by script, macro or other automated means, without notice or liability;
(3) acts in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or unsportsmanlike, with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other Entrant or the Sponsor, or in any other disruptive manner; or
(4) attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR MICROSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY THE ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE PROMOTIONS.
ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that
(1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration held in the major Canadian nearest to the entrant under the rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association and the Arbitration Act of the province in which the participant resides, which shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and
(2) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CHOICE OF LAW:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. By entering, Canadian entrants submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Manitoba.
For a list of the winner’s for each of the three draws, please visit bluebombers.com 72 hours after each indicated draw date.
PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects the Entrant’s right to privacy. The Sponsor will collect the Entrant’s Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, in accordance with applicable laws, and in accordance with the following principles:
(1) subject to applicable laws, the Sponsor will only collect, use and disclose the Entrant’s Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, with the Entrant’s consent, and, once the Sponsor collects the said information, the Sponsor will only use and disclose it for purposes the Sponsor has identified to the Entrant, including for such purposes contained in these Official Rules, including for any future promotional activity related to the Promotion, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications;
(2) while the Sponsor aims to inform Entrants how the Sponsor will use the Entrant’s Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, at the time it is collected, Entrants should be aware that, generally, information is collected for the following purposes: (a) to administer the Promotion, (b) for future promotional activity related to the Promotion, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications (c) to develop, enhance and market the Sponsor’s products and services; (d) to manage and develop the Sponsor’s business and operations; (e) to meet legal and regulatory requirements; or (f) to carry out any other purpose that the Entrant has authorized or that is required or permitted by law;
3) the Sponsor may engage service providers to assist with fulfilling the purposes that are set out above, and, in some instances, these service providers may be located outside Canada. These service providers may include, without limitation, third parties that store the information collected from the Entrants. The Sponsor only selects service providers that protect information in a manner that is comparable to the protection the Sponsor provide under its own privacy policies;
(4) the Sponsor protects personal information against such risks as loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through generally accepted security measures; and
(5) Entrants may withdraw their consent to the use and storage of Personal Information or Business Information, as the case may be, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualify an Entrant as eligible for the Promotion and taking into account that use of Personal Information or Business Information may have already occurred or be in the process of use prior to withdrawal, which shall not be affected by withdrawal.
RULES: This Promotion will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Promotion-related materials, which can be found at http://www.bluebombers.com.
SPONSOR: Winnipeg Football Club, 315 Chancellor Matheson Road, Winnipeg Manitoba, R3T 1Z2, is Sponsor of this Promotion.