Positions currently open:
If you love creating original content and have demonstrated success translating business and marketing goals into compelling and inspiring video content, this is the job for you! We are currently looking for a talented Videographer to join our in-house creative team. At the Winnipeg Football Club, you will work in a face-paced environment with a team of like-minded content creators.
You will tell stories through your videos and motion projects that engage Blue Bomber fans; that delivers dynamic and ground-breaking creative content to drive in-game presentation, web/digital video content, marketing campaigns and commercials, and team-driven broadcast initiatives for the Winnipeg Football Club.
You are a talented shooter and editor, have a thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere and After Effects, you are able to manage a project from storyboard to finished video, and you have a passion for telling compelling stories. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, capture and execute multimedia projects for online, broadcast, social media, game/in-stadium presentation and more. Work with a team to design and launch new video features, including editorial and commercial/promotional content. Take the initiative to pitch and produce new video features.
- Produce/shoot/edit feature videos, post-practice and post-game interviews, create highlight packages post-game along with live streaming press conferences and special announcements.
- Create motion graphics (intro slates/dynamic stat graphics/gifs/lower thirds) that provide brand consistency throughout website and social media videos. Understand the brand and the importance of brand standards, and be able to apply such standards to all formats when necessary.
- Manage Blue Bomber video platforms on web for publication and file storage; categorizing and archiving all projects.
- Produce all visual/video content of Winnipeg Football Club digital and social properties including bluebombers.com, and applicable social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook/FacebookLive).
- Post-secondary education in Video Production, Broadcasting, Digital Media Design or equivalent experience.
- Strong storytelling skills, with 2-3 years of exceptional filming, editing and production experience.
- Must be collaborative, a team player, detail oriented, able to deliver accurate, creative work within tight deadlines; understanding that you will work evenings/weekends based on team schedule and community events.
- Experience developing program content, generating creative treatments, set setting, and script writing for a wide variety of programming
- Experience with the following: non-linear video editing, computer graphics (After Effects, Motion, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), live video streaming systems.
- Experience working in multi-camera shoots, green screen shooting, set lighting, and scripting.
- Photography background an asset.
- Sports production background preferred.
To be considered for this position, please include a link to your portfolio and demo reel in your submission.